SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION FOR BUSINESS
How Do Your Customers Find You?
Boomcycle specializes in SEO, helping your business to increase visibility online.
Over 90% of online experiences start with a search engine. Today in the U.S., search traffic is mostly attributed to Google, although there are other search engines like Bing and Yahoo.
This means a couple of things:
- Your business needs to be visible to the search engines, especially Google. Organic (i.e., non-paid) search is responsible for well over 90% of search traffic.
- Your website needs to be “mobile friendly” — that is, usable, fast and legible on mobile devices, primarily smartphones but also tablets.
Over half of people’s search queries are four words or longer.
The last time you searched a product or service from a local business, it may have gone this way:
- Jewelers (oops, I need a place near me)
- jewelry stores (okay, there are some stores – what am I actually looking for?)
- wedding rings (oh, this is mostly for ladies)
- wedding rings for men (this is a decent list, but I need something close…)
- wedding rings for men near me
Users do get specific in order to get a better hit on what they’re looking for. In fact, over half of people’s search queries are four words or longer.
Were you the jewelry store in this scenario, this is an opportunity to create a page on your website that focuses on men’s wedding rings.
Creating a landing page with the title “Wedding Rings for Men” (Google will take care of the “near me” piece) and content laser-focused on this one topic will result in searchers being presented with precisely the information they were searching for.
Google likes this and will reward you with visibility!
For more clever strategies like this, please fill out the form below, and let’s talk!
Let's Talk About How to Help Your Business Grow
Please tell us as much as you can about your business so that we can help you reach your goals most quickly.